You love each other. You want it to work. Scratch that! You want it to ROCK.
But lately (for a long time, probably):
- One of you wants sex lots more than the other
- Or neither of you is particularly interested… but you know that’s not good
- Or you have sex, but it’s not as great as you’d really like it to be
- Frustrations, resentments, stalemates, and no-fly zones are proliferating
Now, you’re both ready to invest in having it be better. Or one of you is really ready, and the other is willing to consider it.
If this sounds like you, I offer my 1:2 coaching service.
- Get both of you communicating clearly and directly
- Ensure each of you has the skills to stay centered or return to center when intimacy gets scary or frustrating or just plain hot
- Find out what’s erotic between you or has the potential to be, and capitalize on that for your mutual pleasure
- Do whatever lifestyle surgery is necessary given your circumstances, so you have room for sex, conversation, and closeness (as the mother of an infant and a preschooler, I get it.)
- Make your relationship bulletproof by framing it – and its challenges – as a core part of your personal purpose and spiritual path
Here’s how it works:
I speak with each of you separately for 30 minutes twice a month.
The three of us speak for 2 hours once a month.
Each of you takes 100% responsibility for your own satisfaction, pleasure, and fun in the relationship and we focus on what you can do to make things better for yourself and the partnership.
You each have separate assignments to work on, agreed between you and me.
Your frustrations and hurts get “heard” in our 1:1 sessions, so our couples’ sessions can focus on building new patterns and practices.
I only work with really dedicated couples who are starting from a solid foundation – you both want to work with me, nobody’s abusing any substances, nobody’s abusing anyone physically, sexually, or verbally, you’re both mentally well, and you both agree to invest in the relationship and not leave or threaten to leave during our agreed engagement.
Our initial engagement is six months of weekly assignments and 2 sessions each, separately, plus one session together each month.
After the initial engagement, many couples join my membership program with ongoing access to me and to other turned-on couples (anonymity is an option). I do not do one-session work with couples who have not graduated from my initial 6-month program. Like trying to use one bristle instead of an entire toothbrush, it’s a waste of time and energy for all of us.
If you want to explore couples’ coaching with me, please apply by sending an email to michele at hotloverevolution dot com with your confirmation:
“We both want to work with you, nobody’s abusing any substances, nobody’s abusing anyone physically, sexually, or verbally, we’re both mentally well, and we both agree to invest in the relationship and not leave or threaten to leave during our agreed engagement. We’d like to schedule a 20 minute consultation.”
My assistant will then send you a link to my calendar and we’ll have a no-obligation consultation, which will allow all of us to decide whether we believe working together will be fruitful.
Any other questions before you schedule the consutlation? Just let me know via the contact page or via email at michele at hotloverevolution dot com.
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.