I help couples find fulfillment
- emotional, sensual and spiritual -
in the lives they already have.*
*Even when they’re afraid they’ll have to settle for so-so or leave to find passion. And even when their partner isn’t yet ready to actively participate.
Is it time for a hot love revolution at your house?
* You say, “I really love my partner. Our relationship is just not as intimate and fulfilling as I’d like it to be.”
* You’ve tried thinking positive. Going away for the weekend. Reading books. Going to therapy. But none of it really hits the nail on the head.
* You think to yourself, “I shouldn’t complain. I have a nice life, a nice marriage.” You tell yourself it’s okay, or (on really mean days) that you’re greedy for wanting so much more.
* You vacillate from not thinking about this hunger at all, to feeling like you’re going to jump out of your skin if something doesn’t change NOW, and back again.
It’s hard to address relationship problems – or to build on a good thing. Because:
- We’re busy. Life moves so fast, we may realize we’ve been meaning to address something for months or years, but we haven’t.
- We try to be grateful and stay positive. Our relationship is very good. Is it greedy or unrealistic to want it to be GREAT?
- To talk about improving something, we have to start a conversation that risks hurt feelings, defensiveness, or a fight.
- We love our partners. We don’t want to hurt them or have them misunderstand us. We don’t want to ask for what we fear they can’t give us.
- Little hurts and resentments pile up over time, giving us more that needs addressing, yet making connection and conversation more difficult than ever
- You may have tried therapy… and it helped a little but the improvements didn’t stick, or maybe it made matters worse.
- It’s hard to maintain positive changes even when we do make them.
- Who really gets it and can really help,?
I get it. I’ve walked the path
from thinking “I don’t want to go there”
to deciding “I’ve got to do something”
to saying “I’ve tried everything”
to discovering the specific skills that actually made the difference
so I could say ”this marriage is amazing.” And we’re still working on it.
If you’re ready to learn these skills (even if you’re a little scared – most people are!), a 3-6 month engagement with me will help you rewrite your relationship to yourself, your partner, sensuality, or all 3.
Those who are curious about coaching with me often want to explore:
- Why smart, loving people need relationship coaching
- How hot love coaching works
- Results you can expect
- My background and credentials
- The investment
- My philosophy and methodology
- What others say about me
- How to talk to your partner about this work
- What to do with your (100% normal) fear or concerns
I am devoted to coaching women and their partners to create turned-on relationships and lives because I believe that happy women are the key to the changes our world needs.
So much has changed in the past 60 years for women, men, family, and commitment that many of us feel off-course, unfulfilled, and frustrated even though we’re with a partner we love. We find neither precedence nor role models for the kind of relationship, roles, and power-sharing we want to have.
I’ve walked through the fire in my own relationship and I want to smooth the path for others who, like me, desire sensually fulfilling lives, integrated masculine-and feminine power, deep, sweet love, and a big positive impact in the world.
* SOUL MATES: Clients say, “We’ve turned a nice relationship into a delicious one. I’m so glad I didn’t give up.” They grow into knowing that they are with the right person and that they can create anything they desire, right within the relationship. Many report simply feeling loved and loving, often more deeply than ever before.
* TRUSTING DESIRE: Coaching with me helps people discern between desires and ego-level wants, and go for the former, which leads to deep satisfaction. Clients learn to trust their own desire and turn-on, not fearing they’ll lead them to places they don’t actually want to go.
* TURN ON: My clients report feeling more in touch with their own body and its wisdom. Many feel more turned-on and sensual, both in the bedroom and all day long. They often have more satisfying, more intimate sex, at a frequency both partners feel good about.
* OPEN CHANNELS: Clients come to understand their role in creating what they don’t want in relationship, and in creating what they do. You can expect to communicate more clearly and lovingly (if sometimes fiercely) and hold strong boundaries. People who work with me find themselves eliminating “no fly zones” – the areas of life they simply avoid talking about or addressing. You know the ones: sex, money, parenting, in-laws, compulsions, depression… They clear up stuckness around resentments, old hurts, and ongoing pet peeves.
* JOY: Clients report that they feel happier, lighter, more beautiful, more energetic.
* POTENCY: Clients have more clarity and confidence in pursuing their projects – at work, creatively, or in their businesses.
* PARENTING: Many clients say they find themselves more present, more playful, less irritable mothers and fathers with resilience in the face of parenting’s challenges.
What you’ll gain
I teach clients a skill set that dramatically expands their options in love and life.
Relationship coaching with me is
the space that makes it more fun,
less daunting, and more safe
to do the work your relationship needs.
If we coach together:
- You’ll get in touch with your desires, and learn to trust them even when you can’t see how they’ll be realized.
- You’ll find ways to change how you feel in and about your relationship, even without your partner changing.
- I’ll teach you new approaches to power dynamics, sexuality, your body, money, motherhood, spirituality, communication, and more.
- And you’ll learn how to call your partner up – to lead the two of you into growth, change, and deeper fulfillment for you both.
Each client starts with a package of 3 or 6 months. After that, we follow up as desired.